What is Obedience Essentials?Obedience Essentials is a combination of skills and commands that are needed to build a strong foundation to address and prevent behavior problems. In addition, going through the Obedience Essentials program will prepare you and your dog for advanced training such as therapy work, AKC obedience trials, etc.
Sitting patiently to let the car pass.Mastering Obedience Essentials skills and commands will help you:
- Communicate with your dog
- Read your dog
- Motivate your dog
- Develop an enthusiastic, compliant companion
What Will Your Dog Learn?
Your dog will be taught the following essential obedience commands:
|Hand Touch||Down||Leave It|
|Loose Leash Walking||Place||Drop It|
|Coming When Called||Stay|
Where Will the Lessons Be Held?
Training will be held at one of the following locations:
- The comfort and convenience of your own home
- A location that best meets the needs of you and your dog
What Are the Benefits of Training in Your Home?
What Are the Benefits of Individual Lessons vs Group Classes?
How Much Does It Cost?
The price of individual in-home lessons is $40 per lesson:
- Regardless of the number of dogs in the household
- Each lesson is a minimum of 60 minutes
- There is no extra charge for lessons that exceed 60 minutes
Call 317-709-4155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a free no obligation Consultation.