What is Puppy Preschool?
Puppy Preschool takes advantage of the fact that puppies between 6 to 16 weeks of age learn responses and retain experiences better than any other time. Through various positive reinforcement methods, the Puppy Preschool program is designed to build your puppy’s confidence and establish a strong foundation for future training.
What Will Your Puppy Learn?
Your puppy will be introduced to essential obedience commands. Techniques used in teaching these commands will be consistent with their development stage. Then those commands will be applied to prevent and address nuisance puppy behaviors. The program will culminate with the AKC S.T.A.R. puppy test.Essential Commands
|Hand Touch||Down||Leave It|
|Loose Leash Walking||Place||Drop It|
|Coming When Called|
AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy Test
Where Will the Lessons Be Held?
Lessons will be taught in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Personalized instruction
- Tailored curriculum to meet your needs
- Convenience of training in your home
- Easier involvement of all family members
- Better results in a shorter amount of time
- Appointments scheduled at your pace
How Much Does It Cost?
The price of individual in-home lessons is $40 per lesson:
- Regardless of the number of dogs in the household
- Each lesson is a minimum of 60 minutes
- There is no extra charge for lessons that exceed 60 minutes